Thursday, October 19, 2006

Zombie Joey Ramone can kiss my ass!

We went out to the Keg for dinner tonight with Shan's mum for my birthday dinner. Dinner was delicious and the service was emaculate as always. However just before the meal arrived a special surprise came with the waiter.

IT WAS GUITAR HERO! Shan's mum bought it for me as a birthday present. Shannon is playing it right now while I write this. I've already unlocked the first section of medium.

Thanks Christine! You rock as well!! I'll make sure I play "More than a Feeling" by Boston just for you tonight before putting it away.

Oh and Tancred, if Zombie Joey Ramone turns up I'll enact plan 9 and go for the fire axe. That'll reduce his rebellious spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you're done with that, you can move on to Guitar Hero II. Woo!

Jaime said...

Hell yeah Bez. I'm so looking forward to it. Over half a real favourites of mine.