Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Score!

Just wanted to say that Shan bought me a Playstation 2 for my birthday along with Shadows of the colossus. This is completely awesome! I was no way expecting it. This opens up a world of games I've been itching to play for a while.

I find it funny as I've now come full circle. 2 years ago my parents bought me a playstation 2 for christmas (i think it was) and at the time, I wasn't really fond of a lot of the games that were available. So I went out and swapped it for an X-box. Now I got the X-box for Halo (and if Bungie had stayed Mac only I probably would have bought a mac) and that was well worth it. I had the X-box for 2 years and only really bought a few games for it. The X-box did not have the best selection but thats because I'm not overly fond of car racing or just pure action games apart from a few of the FPS's that were available. Also, most of the games on X-box were almost always released on PC, so if I actually wanted a game for X-box, i had to ask if it was better on the PC.

During that time, a ream of good games came out for the PS2. I have a few friends who have PS2's and they purchased alot of the good games, including Guitar Hero (which I think to this date is one of my all time favourite games...next to Accordian Hero). So here I am, back with Playstation after many years apart.

Thanks Shan, you rock!

5 comments:

Kass said...

Accordian..hero? OH.MY.GOD. You're flippin joking around right? lol

Jaime said...

Hehe it is a joke but a good one at that.

http://www.phobe.com/sfi/accordion.html

Shan also said she saw someone at EA with it as a screen saver.

My beer stein swinging skills are AWESOME!

Kass said...

Oh dear lol.

Actually, it looks totally sweet lol.

Tancred said...

I've said it before and I will say it again.
At some point Joey Ramone will claw his way out of his coffin and personally hunt down and eat everyone who owns or plays guitar hero. It's an abomination. An abomination I tells ya!

And when these event come about, don't even think of running to to me help - I have warned you all sooooo many times now.

BTW grats on the PS2 :)

Anonymous said...

It's not accordion hero, but...

http://www.irvinebrown.com/controllers.html