Monday, October 16, 2006

Itttssss my birthday

Although I've been living in Canada since the end of June, my body clock is still a little bit Sydney time so somewhere in Australia it is currently my Birthday.

Woo!

Tomorrow Canada time I can look forward to a relaxing day of Dermatology Lecture, Nursing Bursary and Dermatology Tutors. What more could I want on my Birthday!

If your in Vancouver and have nothing better to do this saturday night, come have a drink at the Cambie. I'll be the one getting drunk after a 12 hour shift at work.

4 comments:

Shanathalas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBY!!!!

Crappy having to work on your birthday and on the weekend.

Kass said...

Happy Birthday Jaime!!!!!!!

avariciousness said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[birthday punches] :p

Jaime said...

Ow, 26, thats gonna leave a bruise