Friday, July 07, 2006

Yo ho ho and a bottle of Bikini Martini

We went to see Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest today. What a film! From the moment the film started to the end of the film I was watching one of the best pirate, swash-buckling films in ages. The movie had a few corny turns but who cares, there was sword-fighting, betrayl, capture, torture and home for tea and medals... or so you think. Surprises all round we shot down the red baron ... i think I've wandered off topic. I better go see the movie again just to be sure. 4.5 Stars from me.

After that we went Milestones for dinner to celebrate my finding a job. I've only applied for two jobs since arriving and the second one came through. I am now employed by Alderwoods, the 2nd biggest operator of funeral homes and cemeteries in North America. Finally I get to support the enternally interned with their connection beyond the grave. Finally I've found my medium .... I am soooo sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the job, and yes - Pirates 2 was a good movie, can’t wait for #3

Anonymous said...

ha… you’re not sorry :)

Congrats on the job, boy-o! Is it just like “Six Feet Under”??

Anonymous said...

what does your job entrail .. i mean entail?

HA! Dad joke!

Jaime said...

Hehe, I love dad jokes.

The job is mainly Network support (mainly 2nd tier, but 3rd tier stuff as well, moving up in the world am I). Nothing terribly exciting but builds experience.