Sunday, July 16, 2006

Come on honey, lets smash the state tonight

Argh, this is the second time this has happened to me. Last friday we noticed that my Credit Card was "missing" after I went to use it the other day. We traced back to Milestones that it was the last place that I had used it. They were not overly helpful and it was finally decided that they could not "find" it. So we canceled the card.

Today, I went to take some money out from an ATM today and it got seized. I was so angry! We've just called Australia and discovered that the idiots canceled the wrong card! So I'm without an ATM card nor a Credit Card for a few weeks. Thankfully this time shan's around so we still have some money.

The last time this happened to me, Shan was out of the state and I'd had my ATM card not returned to me at Coles (and didn't notice as it was rather busy, but partially my fault). I rang the coles later and they said they didn't have it. I still had my Credit Card, which promptly got eaten by a machine the next day. Thankfully I had friends I could borrow money from (those zombie dollars got me quite far).

So what does this mean:

  1. Always make sure you get your card back
  2. We should return to a bartering system and just herd Sheep everywhere. I know I'd accept Sheep over Visa any day. I can see the sheep are right there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh, I have my own money now.

Jaime said...

You keep all your sheep on your terrace eh? We plan on keeping ours on the tennis court.

Anonymous said...

Undead sheep are really easy to keep, however they are not as readily accepted as the living variety.