Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Weird occasions bring plenty of dollars

Some people would say "why are you taking pictures of lumber yards?" and I would like to answer that question. For the last week I've been walking past this place on the way to my skytrain station in Burnaby. Everytime I've walked past it after work I have heard evil cackling. The first time I thought "no I just heard something from off the Trance track I was listening to, thats nothing" and I went on my way.

The second time I heard maniacal laughter I stopped. Took off my headphones and was completely convinced I could still hear it...it stopped and then I went on my way, keeping a wary eye over my shoulder.

The third time I noticed something calling out in pain. I say something 'cause it certainly didn't sound human. And then it got drowned out by an electric saw. I then sped off.

And then, I won $24 CAD on a scratchie!

I wonder what will happen when I leave work today

No comments: