Thursday, December 28, 2006

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell

I would love to write a review for this book but that wouldn't be possible. I don't think I would be able to do the book justice. However what I can say is that I loved this book. Unlike other times I couldn't take this book with me on the way to work as its only 15 minutes to work and that's hardly time to read a book as I know, I would be reading and completely miss my stop. The book completely engrossed me and at 1005 pages, I didn't want it to stop. The ending was excellent and even though as I said before I didn't want it to stop, it was a highly satisfying ending.

I started out reading this book as a loan from someone else and ended up purchasing my own copy. I won't give it marks out of 5, 10 or 100. I will say I rate it highly and that it is probably one of the best fantasy novels I have read in years.

Read it, stop reading this blog right now and start reading the book. Seriously! If you've read it and enjoyed it you know what I'm talking about, if you didn't like it, your completely entitled to your opinion.

No comments: