Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sick

Haven't posted for a while, went to a kick ass party last weekend which I'll post my pictures later (especially the one with the Beluga Whale breaching).

As the title reads, Shan and I both came down sick last Sunday and I'm only just now back at work after taking 2 days off. That really sucks being sick, I don't agree with it, nor do I want any of it. Whoever keeps signing me up to the sick list would you kindly desist and allow me to get on with my work. I mean, because of you I missed out on seeing the lecture "Diseases of the Colon, Rectum and Anus" and also a lecturer being weighed down with 2 wireless microphones, a pager and a cell phone has his pants fall down in front of his class. I mean honestly, I missed pure "comedy" thanks to the flu.

Just thought I'd share.

4 comments:

Shanathalas said...

This being sick sucks!!! I call shenanigans in the flu. Maybe we can take out a restraining order on influenza?

Jaime said...

Its called a "flu shot" and we remember how well that went.

falsedan said...

a cold came up to me recently, but before it could say, "hi how are you doing that's great also you are sick now", I stabbed it in the face by:
taking the day off work (woo public holiday!)
eating half a kilo of chocolate
giving it jaime's address

seriously I am eating a lot of chocolate. it seems to help!

Jaime said...

Eesh, can the flu afford the trip to Canada from Sydney? If not, it'll have to get a job.

He emailed me the other day to see if he could stay with us, but I gave him your address until he gets the fair, you can put him up right?