Friday, July 11, 2008

I had it all planned

I had it all planned on how I wanted to talk about my holiday. I even wrote notes about what we did and where we went. But in the end I don't really want to blog about it. Thats not to say its not blog worthy, just I feel like my brain is wrapped in Cotton wool regarding the holiday.

What I will say is that I saw many beautiful and awing sites. And while I really enjoyed traveling around Europe (I think in the end Germany was the best but I would need more time there to confirm it) the best was catching up with friends who I haven't seen in 2+ years. Steve and Alex, Aoife, Tancred and Evelyn, Pete & Abbey, Falsedan (and Aija), Vee and Jo. It made me also miss everyone back in Oz. I hope I can see you all again real soon.

I will eventually get my pics up on Flickr. I think Shan has some up, but we just haven't had time to go through them all.

Eventually you will get to see me fire a flintlock pistol. I promise.

No comments: